CBP Training of Trainers
CBP™ Training of Trainers – TOT Certification
The CBP TOT program aims to tool up the CBP Trainers, especially the recently – joined ones, with the essential knowledge and pedagogy to perform effectively; as well as sharpening their skills by amalgamating them with the latest methodologies that allow them to purvey their expertise.
If you are looking to be a successful Trainer, then you should get IBTA CERTIFIED Trainer by taking this certification!
The CBP™ Training of Trainers – TOT manual covers the following topics:
- Ameliorating the communication skills so that trainers can dynamically develop their trainees.
- Probing the multicolored training atmospheres that the trainers will probably function in and correspond to different training characteristics.
- Equipping trainers with appropriate skills and instructional techniques to authentically expatiate difficult occurrences.
- Developing trainers to be able to manage and run Workshops/conferences.
- Developing trainers to have skills to administer and manage training halls
- Developing trainers to search and identify documentaries in relation to different topics.
- Developing trainers to know how to search and Introduce games for different topics
- Developing trainers to know how to come up with role-plays, games, video shows…etc.
TOT Course Objective
Successful completion of this course will increase your knowledge and ability to:
- Define the best teaching approaches, methodologies and technique
- Understand and apply training needs analysis (TNA)
- Express the traditional teaching/training methods
- Follow the steps of applying the role – playing method
- Understand classroom management tools
- State the evaluation types and assessment
- Understand the future of soft skills training
This course is intended for:
- Heads of training units
- Human Resources Managers and other managers involved in training
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of excellence.
- A general understanding of the training filed and its elements.
The standard duration of this course is 15 contact hours. Contact hours scheduling may vary depending on ATP’s timetabling.
TOT Certification Testing:
This course helps you prepare for the following certification exam:
Arrange to take the certification exam for this course within six weeks of acquiring the course materials, as exams are updated regularly in accordance with current versions.