Control your anger Workshop
This course is combination of three main strategies: 1.Anger Presentation; 2. Controlling Anger 3. Effective transformation technique.
Hypnotherapy will help you to understand the root cause of your anger before changing unhelpful thought pattern.
Learn to become more relaxed and to express your angry feelings in an assertive, not aggressive.
- Who creates your anger?
- Types of anger – passive, aggressive, constructive.
- What did they say/do to make you feel angry?
- Learn how to access the power of the subconscious mind?
- How hypnosis can help you to feel calmer in stressful situations help you to think more clearly so you can react in a more appropriate way.
- Learn self-hypnosis techniques and relaxation tips. You can use these at home when you feel angry or stressed to help you control your anger in the long-term.
Course Take away
- Be More active, productive and effective
- Learn to express your feeling in a positive way,
- Understanding the emotions that hold you back
- Learn to program your mind
Zurich Training Institute will deliver the training in the most unconventional ways – with the intention to accelerate the learning and assuring training effectiveness. Professionals like any other human – learn best when they are having fun. The multi-facet trainer can pull off many surprises, bundled into punts, role-plays, impromptus simulations, case studies and visuals presentations – all in all – to create the most conducive learning process and address the needs of every participant.
This course is a 2 day workshopcommencing for 3 hours
How Does Hypnotherapy Help?
Who creates your anger?
- Anger cycle
- Types of anger
- Learn to recognize your anger
Self-hypnosis techniques and relaxation tips.
- Breathing exercise
Role plays (Delegates perform real scenarios and discuss it)
- Getting rid of anxiety
- Getting rid of guilt
- Discovering the root cause
- Releasing the negative emotions
- Circle of power
- Hypnotherapist Eliane Mezher will help you by creating a sense of relaxation, encouraging the subconscious mind to receive and retain helpful suggestions and affirmations in a group session.