Overcoming Rejection Workshop
This course is combination of three main strategies: 1.Rejection Presentation;2. Overcoming Rejection3. Effective transformation technique.
Hypnotherapy will help you to change that feeling of dread to a feeling of calmly expectant curiosity, and so free you to connect confidently again.
Learn to become more relaxed and to understand whose approval matters – and whose doesn’t.
- What is rejection?
- Does the sting of rejection hurt?
- Do you take it personally?
- Does being rejected distract you from moving forward?
- Learn how to access the power of the subconscious mind?
- How hypnosis can help you to successfully deal with rejection and fear of rejection.
- Learn transformation techniques and relaxation tips.
- When you know who you are and accept who you are, no one can actually reject you as a person.
Course Take away
- Feel more and more at ease meeting new people
- Finding life more enjoyable and rewarding,
- Understanding the emotions that hold you back
- Learn to program your mind
Zurich Training Institute will deliver the training in the most unconventional ways – with the intention to accelerate the learning and assuring training effectiveness. Professionals like any other human – learn best when they are having fun. The multi-facet trainer can pull off many surprises, bundled into punts, role-plays, impromptus simulations, case studies and visuals presentations – all in all – to create the most conducive learning process and address the needs of every participant.
This course is a 2 day workshopcommencing for 3 hours
How Does Hypnotherapy Help?
- Reconnect with the inner resources, activate the inner power
- Reprogramming mind
- facilitate behavior change
What is rejection?
- How we see things?
Self-hypnosis techniques and relaxation tips.
- Breathing exercise
Role plays (Delegates perform real scenarios and discuss it)
- The Fast phobia cure
- New behavior generator
- Releasing the negative emotions
- Go straight to your goal
- Hypnotherapist Eliane Mezher will help you by creating a sense of relaxation, encouraging the subconscious mind to receive and retain helpful suggestions and affirmations in a group session.